Search the WEB

student-results.blogspot.com Web

Monday, April 13, 2009

VITEEE Exam Pattern

VITEEE question paper contains 4 parts



PART-I - Physics

PART-II - Chemistry

PART-III - Mathematics

PART-IV - Biology



Candidates who have applied for engineering courses are required to attempt PART I, II & III and those who have opted for bio-medical courses are required to attempt PART I, II & IV. And, candidates who have PCMB in their +2 can attempt Part I, II, III or Part I, II, IV as per their choice.

  • Objective type Questions are asked.

  • Each part contains 40 questions and carries one mark each.

  • Questions are based on State Board of Higher Secondary school and CBSE syllabi only.

  • No negative marking.




NOTE:
Candidates are allowed only to attempt three papers out of four. And, if in any case candidate attempts all the four parts, evaluation will be of first three parts

No comments:

Post a Comment